2010-08-23

It's 8.23 again!














HappyBirthday! Daddy~
How are you today? Are you celebrating this big day with grandma and friends in heaven?

It's too bad you won't spend today with me this year, but I know you must be just as carefree as you were last year. Same as you were when this photo was taken. If I knew then that balloon was the last present I could give you, I would have done something even crazier! But at least I got the last chance to make you happy, right? :)

It has been tough since you left. This 1 year was difficult for Mommy, me, as well as Jimmy. You were such a huge part of our family, and we are all struggling to get used to the void you left behind. I'm sorry that I'm not in Taiwan to celebrate your birthday with you this year. I've moved away because everything at home reminds me too much of you. And every evil thing that has happened is too painful for me to stay and watch.

I chose to remember the happy old days, your warm heart, and your kindness to people. Daddy, if you can, do come back and see us sometimes. I still miss you terribly, every minute of everyday.

Love Always.

(2 Timothy 4)
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, 
I have kept the faith. 

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, 
which the Lord, the righteous Judge, 
will award to me on that day — and not only to me, 
but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment